The idea of blogging has been incubating in my head for a very very long time, but yes, it did just that! Like all things mortal and transcendental, it awaited the moment, the defining moment, when at the spur of the moment, it just HAPPENED! It was meant to be, right now, right here...!
'..And, I seek' !!! Yes, I really have been, SEEKING ! The wonderful years I have seen tumbling down the timescape of life have been a relentless pursuit of experiences. Confusions and conflicts galore, I trudged on...fighting, sometimes winning, sometimes succumbing! But in retrospect, it all seems to average out, and perfectly, that is!
The search continues...albeit peacefully! Confusions have given way to a new 'restfulness', and conflicts just refuse to wriggle back into my head!!
All and Sundry, Welcome to my World! :) :)
'..And, I seek' !!! Yes, I really have been, SEEKING ! The wonderful years I have seen tumbling down the timescape of life have been a relentless pursuit of experiences. Confusions and conflicts galore, I trudged on...fighting, sometimes winning, sometimes succumbing! But in retrospect, it all seems to average out, and perfectly, that is!
The search continues...albeit peacefully! Confusions have given way to a new 'restfulness', and conflicts just refuse to wriggle back into my head!!
All and Sundry, Welcome to my World! :) :)
Hi Nidhi, Welcome aboard the Blog Express. I love your Blog Title - And, I seek. You are a young seeker and have the potential to be a Guruma soon. Wish you a lifetime of "Restfulness"
ReplyDelete