Monday, 5 March 2012

The Art of LIVING!

Isn't life so bafflingly kaleidoscopic? Sometimes, it sprints and sometimes meanders; sometimes, it gurgles..and sometimes, it just drones away into gnawing monotony.

On so many occasions, I have felt that I am in a trance, that am living, but the moments are't getting registered as having been 'lived'...there is something stopping me from realizing the wholesomeness of that moment - the moment of joy, of anxiety, of doubt! Life seemed to steadily sprint by; steady because it flowed moment by moment, sprint because I found myself unable to keep pace with the seconds ticking away. Little cousins running around in diapers seemed to have suddenly morphed into adults, and I found myself staring squarely into the number of years passed, wondering , "When did you all go? Where was I?"

And then, just like that, whilst surviving the daily rigmarole, 'Art of Living' happened...and little did I realize that it would herald the spring of transformation in my life. It's a beautiful journey, where each milestone fills me with new enthusiasm and bolsters the strength of my being... It is wonderful to be able to curl within myself, and find that ever-elusive and yet-so-precious sense of repose. Restiveness.

Gratitude abounds, for all the moments I live to the fullest, aware and connected with myself....for all that life has to offer to me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment