The swell of your gaze
I wrap myself in
the cave of your words
and I find the perfect abode
I crumple
I writhe
and you lazily glide along
you glide away...
My heart seeks
your talking shadows
they breathe life to me
I live
I laugh
and your eyes, they glint along
they grin away...
I look around
your footsteps I search
- the orange expanse of my desires
awaiting
just the last
generous dollop of 'Sunshine'.
I wrap myself in
the cave of your words
and I find the perfect abode
I crumple
I writhe
and you lazily glide along
you glide away...
My heart seeks
your talking shadows
they breathe life to me
I live
I laugh
and your eyes, they glint along
they grin away...
I look around
your footsteps I search
- the orange expanse of my desires
awaiting
just the last
generous dollop of 'Sunshine'.
No comments:
Post a Comment